Thursday, April 4, 2013

time for an update


Trying some new juicer recipes. This one was really good. A little tart, I think it was the cucumber. I juiced everything but the banana and the mango. I blended the banana, mango, and a handful of frozen strawberries for a thicker taste.


It made enough for a full mason jar. It was a tad much, so I am going to cut down on the cucumber and carrots.


Pool weather was wonderful this week! Got to layout with Lauren for a couple of hours.


And my favorite part of the week is wearing my new shirt. This is from F21 and I absolutely love it! Especially the American Flag. Plus I bought myself new Mac Lipstick - Chatterbox. Love the color.



Lauren and I have an exciting weekend in store! Check our blogs for more updates :)


No comments:

Post a Comment