Wednesday, April 10, 2013

pretty lips

I am absolutely obsessed with this lip color! Chatterbox by Mac. I splurged on myself last week and this is the one key item I bought. Absolutely loving it. 

It is finally warm enough to wear shorts all day, and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Honestly, I thought we were never going to get out of winter. I read somewhere that on average March was colder than February. Crazy shenanigans I know! Us Floridians were more than ready for the summer weather to hit. Now that it has, we all know that tanning, beach trips, and Fourth of July are right around the corner. And I am supah excited. I only have two and a half more weeks, and then three finals. I can taste the freedom!

Photo creds to Lauren! She is going to be a better photographer than me shortly. Check out her cool photos on her blog, Life of LST.






Outfit Details:
Button up shirt: Old Navy / Tank top: gift / Shorts: Cutoffs from Goodwill / Shoes: New York & Company (on supah sale, got mine for $15) / Necklace: borrowed from Lauren / Purse: F21 (also borrowed from Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment