Sunday, October 28, 2012

DIY costume: school girl


Bought the skirt at GoodWill - my favorite store (yes I said favorite, I purchased jeans for $4.99 that flatter my figure like no tomorrow. Plus, the better chances for finding an awesome Halloween Costume like the one below.)

Back to the skirt - $7.99
Fishnets - $8.00 from Target
Glasses - Kohls for $9
Tie - borrowed from my boyfriend (I can tie it by myself too)
Pumps - Steve Madden, style is Karlla (can't find on his website)
Button Up - was from Old Navy (last year)




So I bought this skirt specifically for the Halloween costume, I mean no wonder it was at GoodWill. I simply picked a line and cut with regular scissors. Viola, short skirt. (AND IT HAS POCKETS).



This is the end result - Love it

However, the best part of this costume is that it can be re-worn! With different accessories obviously.


Jacket is from Forever 21 - $17.80 (I can't seem to find it on their website either)
I changed shirts - it was on sale from White House Black Market I don't remember how much.
BOOTS - are Steve Madden. This years style is found here. Mine have a lumberjack pattern (as my mother would say).


Lauren was a flapper :) and yes lovely as always.


Goooooorgeous :)


No comments:

Post a Comment