Thursday, August 8, 2013

DIY: newspaper background

How easy is this background? Old newspapers taped to the wall near large open windows. Takes a maximum of five minutes and the clean up is even less time.
The light is gorgeous and the background is interesting, yet it doesn't take away from the photo. I think this background works better with black and white photos because all the color in the background can be a tad overwhelming.







Model: Lauren Tarr

I am working on building my portfolio. Did anyone notice the new "Portfolio" tab? I want to expand my depth and incorporate more black & white photos. I am thinking about doing a new series all black and white.

Anyone interested in photos? I'd love to do an hour session! Please contact me to set up your session today. juliarayphotography@gmail.com

Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment