Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boris the Biker

I'm never a huge fan of group projects, but the group I am in for my management class has turned out surprisingly well. We all pull our own weight and contribute to make things flow nicely (plus we have an A on our group project work, so that bodes well).

Anyhow, back to the point of this post. Boris Zhadanovsky, one of my group members, is on the FSU Cycling Team and asked me to take some photos for him. Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Not only to boost my portfolio and gain experience in action shots, but it is always cool to experience something new.

The following photos were taken at Tom Brown Park in Tallahassee. I had never been there, but heard awesome things about it and I was not disappointed. The park was amazing and I cannot wait to go back and run sometime. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment