Friday, April 26, 2013

new


So not all of these items are new....like you couldn't tell. I've had the cassette iPhone Case since Christmas, and I'm sure you've seen that necklace more than a few times in previous blog posts. But I figured I share!

1. All Work No Pay Book - given to me by my Aunt and will be my first summer read. As soon as I am done with these finals!
2. Zero Dark Thirty - recently purchased at Target. Can you say girl crush on Jessica Chastain. Gosh she is so gorgeous, click on her name to see my fave photos! If you have not seen it, I highly suggest you do. 
3. Cassette iPhone Case found here
4. Flowers from my boy!
5. Madrid Postcard from Erika! She is studying abroad in Spain this semester. Cannot wait to hug her neck when she gets back!
5. Florida State Leather Case from the case competition I competed in my Management Class. Our group was ranked second (by only one point) by our other classmates on our presentation of Nintendo. Pretty exciting stuff!
6. Shorts from Target - $15
7. Finally broke down and got a bandeau from VS (my excuse was that they were on sale, and I had free shipping)
8. Headband turned Necklace borrowed (I guess I should say stolen at this point) from Lauren. Purchased from Target.


How gorgeous is this postcard? So extremely thoughtful. Thanks girl! I am sure Erika is doing fantastic and will be trilingual by the time she gets back. One smart lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment