Saturday, April 6, 2013

road trip!

So a couple of weeks ago, Lauren won tickets to Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta! She chose me to accompany her! 

We had a grand ole time. Friday we drove through Thomasville, stopped and shopped. That night we were in Valdosta and took in the local sites there as well. We had dinner at The Bleu Cafe. It was really good. It had a mexican theme going on - wouldn't have pictured that from the title. It seems so American I guess.

Saturday we went to Wild Adventures and had a blast. They have 47 different attractions. 47. How crazy is that. We rode all of the big roller coasters, and the ferris wheel. It was a gorgeous day. Pretty sure I am sun burnt. 

I did not know before arriving that they had a whole animal area as well. They had giraffes, elephants, lions, tigers, hogs, all kinds of birds, alligators, snakes, kinkajous, rhinoceros, antelope and alpacas to name a few!

I was very impressed overall with the variety of animals, but I felt really bad for the small spaces they had to roam :(


















Too bad for this stinkin' dumpster. It would have been an awesome photo, I just couldn't not post. 


Here are some iPhone photos from the trip:









Check out Lauren's blog Life of LST for other photos soon! Also, we have a video we should be posting soon as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment