Thursday, March 21, 2013

happy (almost) friday!

What a crazy first week back from Spring Break! Glad it is finally over :) yay! Now just counting down the weeks (and days) until summer break. By my count, only 5 weeks (and 10 days of classes left). Wow it is gonna fly by quick.

Let me catch you up on my 365 project. I am taking a picture a day for a whole year. I started on January 1 and have only missed like 5 days (I believe). You can follow me day by day on Pinterest.

The picture below features my absolute favorite necklace. It is a four-leaf clover from Tiffany and Co. It was a present from my cousin at my high school graduation. I took this photo on Saint Patrick's Day. Clever with the green, if I do say so myself.


Necklace: Tiffany and Co. / Jacket: F21 Similar style

This picture was taken yesterday at a place called The Collection at Southside located in Tallahassee, FL. I was helping Job out with some PD stuff, and I loved these lights. I think this is one of my favorite photos I have taken thus far in my 365 project.


The photos below were taken by my boy. He was kind enough to take these because Lauren is in Miami doing awesome things at a fashion show. I cannot wait to see the photos she posts soon (hopefully?!). 

Love the jacket in this outfit! I got if from JCPenny's on sale for $6. It is a Liz Claiborne jacket too. Felt pretty lucky.







My outfit details: Jacket: JCPenny / Shirt: Target / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Aldo

 Have a fabulous weekend! XO

If interested follow my blog -> blue join this site button!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks......Photographs and Pictures of Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! All of these photos are amazing but I agree with you, I love the one with the lights. There is something really beautiful about it. Also, you're shoes are great, I might have to find a pair of those for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And Aldo always has great nude shoes. Flats or heels! Just a tad on the expensive side, but totally worth the money.

      Delete