Tuesday, April 9, 2013

pretty pecan trees

On the way home from Wild Adventures, I had to stop at this beautiful farm of Pecan Trees. We had seen them on the way up and I thought they were absolutely gorgeous. There was no fence, so we weren't technically trespassing :)


This is the view Lauren captured from the car on our way to Valdosta. Gorgeous right. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly that I love about them. I think it must be the perfect precision and symmetry with which they are planted.


They look closer together from the road, but they are spaced out pretty far from one another.


Interesting shot with the shadow across her face.


Maybe one day I'll have my own pecan tree farm to admire all the time.


Always the ever ready model!



Lauren made a video of our adventures this past weekend, seen below. The song is Little Number by the band Boy. It is currently on my list of most played songs this month.



Again, don't forget to check out Lauren's blog Life of LST for more photos from this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment