Saturday, April 27, 2013

sunroofs and sunshine

Lauren and I travelled down our new favorite road in Tallahassee: Meridian Road. Gorgeous two lane, canopy road. Perfect for taking in the afternoon. Of course, brought my camera to document. Pinterest is extremely aspiring and I'm an addict so the following photos are (somewhat) inspired by Pinterest. Lauren drives a Mini Cooper. How cute. Check her blog here.















Aren't these last photos epic? I brought my tripod and we took some selfies because we never have any decent photos together. 

Lauren's outfit details: Shorts: PacSun / Shirt: Pinky / Boots: Call it Spring / Necklace: PacSun / Bracelet: Target

My outfit details: Boots: Steve Madden / Shorts: Buckle / Belt: Buckle / Necklace: Target / Shirt: Target / Bracelets: acquired and made / Green Jacket: F21 / Blue Ring: JCPenny / Pearl Ring: Gift / Indian Ring: Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment