Saturday, May 25, 2013

John & Julia take Miami

I am visiting John this lovely holiday weekend. He is working in Boca for the summer. Today, we ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and it was soooo DELISH. Gainesville/Tallahassee needs one of those pronto. 

We went to Miami for the evening. Took us about an hour to drive and find parking. We visited Lincoln Road. There were tons of shops and cute restaurants, it was really fun!



There were seriously three Starbucks Coffee shops all within a mile of one another. (Sounds ridiculous, but I bet from a business standpoint it keeps customers happy with low wait times.)


Literally thought this lady was a statue. Until I walked by and she moved. Speaking of statues, everyone should watch The Giant Mechanical Man for a cute romantic movie.


Visited my favorite brand ever! And walked out with nothing in hand (self control you might say. I say a tad overpriced.)





A three-story F21. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.


My new favorite motto! I went in every sunglass shop looking for cute sunglasses, however I found none in my price range. I am thinking of a brown pair, with darker lenses. My blue ones stand out so much! 


Ate delish sushi at Sushi Samba.



I snacked on yummy gelato :) from 4D





Tomorrow we are headed to Delray Beach. Super duper excited! I'll post more photos tomorrow. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment