Friday, March 1, 2013

we all scream for ice cream

Lauren, Amanda and I went to Lofty Pursuits, an ice cream parlor this evening. By purchasing ice cream, the proceeds benefited the group AATCC - American Association Textile and Color Chemists (whew a mouthful!) So we went out and showed our support by buying delicious ice cream. What a bargain.






They make their own hard candy! It was an interesting experience to watch. They make many flavors. This is blue raspberry. There is a raspberry picture in the center. So cute.


Members from the AATCC club Lauren and Amanda are in.


I ordered a Chocolate Malt Shake




Lauren ordered a unique flavor called Snickeripple. 


You will never be bored with these two!

PS: If you like my pictures and want some of your own, check out the contact me page for my info so we can set up a session! 

PSS: Follow my blog! Blue button - right margin.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment