Thursday, March 14, 2013

famILY

So I took 1653+ pictures from my four days on the set of Stranglehold. I have finally finished going through and labeling the ones I want to keep, post, and the ones I need to email people. Whew. Working on going through the ones to post here. I will update soon with pictures! They are awesome and cannot wait to share.

For the past couple of days I have been home enjoying my time with my family over spring break. Yesterday my dad and I went on a 17 mile bike ride (I totally whooped him).


Today, I picked up Austin and we went long boarding :)




Photo creds to my Aunt. We went long boarding in her neighborhood.


My dad actually made this board for me last Christmas. I love it. I am in the process of designing a board I want to make myself. Maybe I will make it a DIY project post.



He is sooooo cute!


Yes I have Bigfoot wheels - I am referred to as Bigfoot in my household because of my size lolz.



I also visited with my grandmother today!

All in all, it has been an extremely awesome week. 

Oh and check this out:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment