Friday, March 29, 2013

take a little ride

Yesterday, we called the local radio station 100+ times to have the chance at winning Jason Aldean tickets. I want to go his concert so terribly bad! No such luck, but Lauren won Wild Adventures tickets. We went to pick them up today and ended up on a yet explored side of Tallahassee (by us), so we just took a little ride (did anybody get that reference????). 

All of the photos were taken on my 50mm prime lens.


Meridian is a canopy road (Lauren loves these roads)







Lauren's outfit details: shirt: F21 / boots: Call It Spring / jeans: Pac Sun / sunglasses: H&M

My outfit details: shirt: Pac Sun / shoes: Vans / shorts: Levi cutoffs from GoodWill / sunglasses: dragon alliance / watch: Lucky Brand

If whoever reads my blog doesn't already know, Lauren is my roommate and she also has a blog found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment