Wednesday, March 6, 2013

America

Beginning Friday I am going to be on set all weekend! Yay! I was helping build set today and managed to snap a few photos.

My friend April (another volunteer) took the photos of me in front of the flag. Check out her facebook page: April's Videos and Photography. If anyone is interested, she'd love to book a session.


Man I love Job. He is production design (PD) for this set.





The Director calling the shots.


The hero of this film.



Love my added bandana for the day :)

Hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend. Planning to update my blog with more pictures ASAP. Until then - XO


4 comments:

  1. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic Photographs and Pictures of Sun. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my blog! I love what you are doing we have alot in common :) Great pics too! Can't wait to see more from the set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and can't wait to post more pictures!

      Delete