Saturday, March 16, 2013

on set of Stranglehold

I took 1653+ pictures, I have narrowed it down to 45 pictures to post. I believe I have chosen the best photos to display the set of Stranglehold. 

Johnny Storm is played by J.D. Maverick (I could not find his IMDB page). Sincade is played by Adam LaFramboise .

Stranglehold is directed by Morgan McNeal.



I am obsessed, absolutely obsessed with this flag.


From left to right: Rodney, Johnny Storm, Sincade, and Ben the DP.



Jeff and Scott are the announcers.


Katie, 2nd AC



I love this picture. I wish I could say that the blurriness is on purpose but it isn't. This is Danielle. She is absolutely gorgeous.


The cheese grater with blood. Sincade uses it on Johnny Storm.


Sincade


Danielle is a ring rat (gorgeous right?)


Rodney, Johnny Storm and Sincade.



Meet April. She is a fellow volunteer and photographer. Check out her Facebook page if you are interested in her taking photos for you!




Meet Wayne. In this photo he is filling in for an announcer, but he mainly plays the cameraman.


A featured extra, Michael, is a Sincade fan.


The Director, Morgan McNeal, posing for pictures in the ring.



I like how this turned out.


Director talking with his actors.


Victoria helped with production design. She is the creator of the fake blood and tongue (pictures below).


Job, my best friend. He is the production designer.


Jeff


From left to right: Ting (1st AC), Ben (DP), Katie (2nd AC), and Elliot (Gaffer).


Curtis was Key Grip on set


The tongue created by Victoria. Looks real right? In the script, Sincade bites his tongue off.


Victoria caught "red handed" 


Those are real teeth! How cool?


This is where Sincade loses his tongue


Mithra is Art Assistant helping Job with Production Design. She is holding the paintbrush they used for blood.


Morgan McNeal also stars in his own film. Sincade pounds him to a pulp. He used to be a semi-pro wrestler.


John Rittwage is Titus Creed.



I think his eyes are supah cool.



Wayne the cameraman


Darci and Erin were awesome crowd extras!





Summer announced Sincade and Johnny Storm


Janet was an amazing crowd extra. She has been in almost 100 films as an actress with major roles, supporting roles, and extras .


Wilson and Amber were also crowd extras. They are the cutest couple. I couldn't help but take a picture.


Scott


There is a part in the script where Johnny points to a fan and they take a picture of him. I am standing behind the DP and using flash photography to give the effect they were looking for. 


Last picture of the flag, I swear!


Crappy phone video but I thought this was awesome:

No comments:

Post a Comment