Tuesday, March 26, 2013

booties & a bow

I was on the set of Pedro Pan for three days this weekend - and I did not take a single picture. What is wrong with me? Well, I was lucky enough to be boom operator for two days. A volunteer never gets to do cool stuff like that. I also was lucky enough to press the "record" button on the camera. The 2nd AC had to rack focus from tap, and I got to stand next to the DP and help out with pressing the little red button. I was ecstatic.

To say the least, I was super busy and did not even think about bringing out my camera. I wish I did. There were some pretty cool shots to be caught on camera. Plus I wanted good pictures of the DP. Maybe next time.

Today though I convinced Lauren, my always ready model to take photos with me. I have been driving past this ivy wall on Thomasville Road for weeks now wanting to stop and take photos. Alas, today was the day. Just admire her gorgeousness with me puhlease. Also, check out her lovely blog for more photos from today.






LOVE LOVE LOVE how this photo turned out.



Also, love this one even though it is a tad bit blurry. I love the blurriness as well.


Sneak peak of tomorrow's outfit post from me :)


Kinda cool, right?

Lauren's outfit details: Jacket: Pac Sun / Shirt: F21 / Jeans: Pac Sun / Booties: Qupid / Glasses: Kohls / Purse: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment