Saturday, March 2, 2013

jeans & lace

Oh. My. Goodness. It was soooooo cold today in Tallahassee. Miserable cold. But I managed to snap a few photos anyway!

John took me out to dinner for a date night. Yay! He also took these pictures for me.

Funny story. On our way to dinner I had him stop at the Tallahassee Nurseries. Most of the plants were either dead or dying as we drove by. Maybe in the summer time I'll go back and do a photo shoot (with Lauren eh?)! 

Anyhow, after dinner I had all but given up on taking photos for the day but when we drove by this brick building I had him stop. The light was gorgeous and the grass was green. I am very pleased with the results. (It was a bank! I thought it was funny we ended up in front of a bank rather than a plot of flowers.)


My handsome photographer 







Jacket: Goodwill / Sweater: American Eagle / Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Jeans: Levi's / Belt: Buckle / Boots: Pesaro 


Love this picture!


Haha SUPAH cute.

PS: If you like my pictures and want some of your own, check out the contact me page for my info so we can set up a session! 

PSS: Follow my blog! Blue button - right margin.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Great casual outfit! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am following you back as well :)

      Delete