Tuesday, March 19, 2013

reality

Last weekend was Spring Break. I was lucky enough to spend (some) time with my family (when I wasn't on set)! These past two days have been horrible. Back to reality I go.

Pictures from the weekend below:


Mother and I :)


Callen, Austin & Bailey. The Neal family went to cheer on Austin's friends (and the whole team!)


Love the way the light is perfectly behind the tree in this picture. (I think we are a tad blurry - only using a self timer).


Don't ya love a good family photo? I love taking photos with my family! (Although, the men would rather be tortured).

Did you notice that I changed the header? I was originally just working on a class assignment and making something up, when I decided I might as well spend the time doing something worthwhile. I also had to make a watermark. The Julia Ray Photography on all of my photos is just a text overlay. A watermark is way fancier (and pretty easy). If anyone would love to see how I made it, comment below and I can make a tutorial.


Photo credits to Lauren from Life of LST

Now, I would love your opinion on the watermark I have chosen. Is it too much? Distracting? Etcetera? Lauren and I weren't sure if we were noticing it because it was overbearing or because it was a new addition to my photo. Let me know what you think!

Have a fabulous week!

XO

PS: if you so desire, follow my blog! It is the blue Join this Site button in the right margin --->  

No comments:

Post a Comment