Sunday, August 4, 2013

thesis screening

I attended the thesis films screening yesterday! They were the finalized films I worked on set all those months ago. It was so awesome seeing how everything came together on the big screen.

 All the films were so awesome, and I cannot wait to (hopefully) be apart of the program. I am (re)applying this semester for August of 2014. Currently, I am putting all of my paperwork together :)




Dress: Express / Sandals: Carlos Santana


Necklace: Chloe + Isabel

My mom and brother attended the afternoon screening with me, and my dad attended the Gala with me the same evening.

Most of the films I volunteered in made it to the Gala and Job's film closed the Gala! It was so awesome. I wish I could share all of the films with you! To see some of the on set photos, click here, here, and here

I must say, it was also awesome seeing my name in the credits, even if it was only as an extra or volunteer.  You have to start somewhere. And I did! I was even listed as a boom operator in one film and still photographer in two other films!

Ahhhh, so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment