Thursday, August 15, 2013

downtown






These photos all have a different style of editing. I was messing around and found so many cool things I liked, I just couldn't help myself. Still working on finding my editing style. With the millions of ways to post process your photos, your editing style is bound to change as you discover new things. Even Instagram users have gone above and beyond the simple filters Insta offers with the million of other photo editing apps. As my editing style is constantly changing, I hope my photography continues to improve. It's something that I hope will always grow and develop as things in my life change. Photography is a really cool medium.

^^^So I just geeked out on ya, I know. Sorry guys.

Check Lauren's blog to find out her outfit details.

No comments:

Post a Comment