Friday, May 10, 2013

on set of Little Africa

Photos from the set of Little Africa directed/written by Curtis Adair.

Lead actors include Ty Lane Miller, Dasie Thames, Alexandria Collins, Ken Wester, and Lowrey Brown just to name a few.




Lowrey Brown is Billy


Dasie Thames and Ken Wester



Ty Lane Miller


Alexandria Collins


Xuhui Zhao, the Director of Photography (DP). Ting Zhang is the first AC (she is hiding in this photo).



Ken Wester, Randy L. Corry II, and Dasie Thames


Ty and Curtis



Epic dolly shot (I helped set the track up myself). Can't wait to see how it turns out on the big screen.







Both Curtis's Mom and Sister were extras in his film (as well as Curtis himself).







Malik and Solomon


Peter LeVake, the Production Designer.










Check out my video of the action shown in the picture above.



I am extremely lucky to be able to volunteer on the FSU Film sets. I am so happy to continuously learn from them and be able to help out. I am forever grateful for all the film students who have called me and asked me to volunteer. One day I hope to be in that program, and I know that volunteering can benefit me in my effort to achieve my goal.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Very very nice. Truely well done job.

    Lior Cohen
    The film composer of 'Little Africa'

    ReplyDelete