Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I should be a model for Target




Shirt: Target
Jean Skirt: Target
Sandals: Target (last summer)
Necklace: Flea Market Purchase

I seriously have a Target shopping addiction! I love all of their clothes and most of the time they are on sale (like this entire outfit). I love this new ensemble brought to you by my one and only Momma! We finally had a shopping day and Target is my number one store for cute, affordable clothes.

I don't have a picture of the back of my shirt, but there is a zipper at the top, which I love! I think the zipper dresses the shirt up or down depending on what you wear it with. I am also in love with my new jean skirt which I've been wanting for quite awhile now!

Thanks so much to my wonderful mother for my new clothes :) love you

No comments:

Post a Comment