Friday, July 12, 2013

work isn't work if it's fun

As you may already know, I work at a summer camp called Camp Blue Wave. We do awesome activities and I love working with all the kids. I take photos everyday and post videos about once a week. I love my job, because it combines all the things I love to do. Meet some of my favorite lil campers below.


How cute is Trey?


We went fishing the other day, and I was helping get the fish off of the poles. They love catching the fish but are afraid to death that the fish is gonna jump off the line and attack them or something!


A photo taken by a camper. They love helping me out.


Poor poor fish. I hate when the hooks get caught in the eye socket :(


This is Sarah :)


Anthony and Austin


Meet Andrea (she is actually in some of the first blog posts from last summer).


OHmyGOODNESS. I love this tattoo! My boss Bri got it recently. It is so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment