Wednesday, July 3, 2013

birthday celebrations


My beautiful mother celebrated her birthday today! I was sorry that I could not spend the whole day with her, but glad I got to see her this evening. We celebrated with Key Lime Pie and Carrot Cake.

Thanks momma for all you do! So happy to be able to call you my mom. Love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday!



^She was an expert at cutting her own cake


Family photo <3 font="">



So I had my 50mm lens on and was attempting to snap a photo of us. Obviously, my arms aren't as long as I thought (even though they are really long). After I changed lenses, I forgot to go back and take another. I thought this looked pretty cool, so I posted it.

Hope everyone has a blast on Independence day! I have an epic (hopefully) blog post for tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Je suis heureux de trouver votre chemin distingué de l'écriture du message. Maintenant que vous faites, il est facile pour moi de comprendre et mettre en œuvre le concept. Merci pour le poste.
    grafik bildbearbeitung

    ReplyDelete