Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rex & Ryan

So I've been babysitting these lovelies quite a bit lately. They are so adorable aren't they?! Rex is the oldest (3.5) and Ryan just turned 1. I have my 50mm on and honestly, I'm not sure it is good for taking photos of very active young men. I love the effect that happens, but with all the movement there is a (very large) probability that you won't get the clarity you were hoping for, as what happened in most of my pictures! All about that trial and error.





^playing around in the tub.


^playing with his favorite toy (my phone).


^he fell asleep mid-bottle.


^they are so little.

After I was taking pictures Rex wanted to take some. He took quite a few laughing at most of them and couldn't wait to show me all of them. These were his best photos. I might have a budding photographer on my hands :)



Phone case: by Speck

So glad it's hump-day. Hope everyone enjoys their Wednesday! 

XO - Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment