Thursday, July 4, 2013

stars & stripes

Happy Independence Day! I woke up for the sunrise on the beach today and I couldn't believe my luck. It was an extremely cloudy sunrise, which was perfect for picture taking, however, disappointing for everything else.

I was literally running up and down the beach. I took all of these photos myself on my 50mm lens, and I don't have an IR wireless remote, so I had to run back and forth from the camera (and pose) before the shutter snapped. I'm sure everyone thought I was crazy, however, I think that the pictures turned out pretty good.

Now that you know I was running back and forth, some of the photos are blurry, and not purposefully so, but I still love them!

I have wanted to take photos with an American Flag for quite awhile now. I finally splurged and bought one at JoAnn's the other night. I have a couple more posts with American Flags in mind and can't wait to share!







Like my shorts? I found the pants in my mom's closet, cut them off as shorts, bought the fabric from JoAnn's, and sewed it on the back pocket.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Independence Day!

Thanks so much for following along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment