Wednesday, February 20, 2013

of late

I was lucky enough to receive beautiful roses for Valentine's Day.


Aren't they gorgeous? And this is at my boy's house. I think he has enough pictures of me. What do you think? lol


On Friday, I was playing around with my new lens and admiring their beauty at the same time.


Spur of the moment trip, went home to see my family. The last photo I have with Austin while he is 12 :) Tomorrow is his 13th birthday. Entering the teen years!


I obviously get my looks from my mother :)


We are so cute. It is always nice to spend time with the family.


On Sunday, we hit up the Waldo Flea Market. It was FREEZING but worth it. (And I get my looks from my dad too. His name also starts with a "J" so we are called the J's and my brother and mother are called the A's. It's a family thing.)


I'm borrowing my dad's jacket, his shirt is from PacSun and my brother is borrowing my letterman from high school. Oh the good old days.

ALSO, I have fantastic news!!!!!!


I won the giveaway from Amber Fillerup Clark's blog barefootblonde.com :) I am so ecstatic!!!! Plus she wished me a happy birthday. WIN WIN situation for me :) You have no idea. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog. She kind of inspires some of my posts. However, we have completely different blogs. It is fun to see her daily life too though. If you guys don't already follow her you should.


As of Monday, my flowers are still going strong :) they can brighten up my day instantly in this terribly gloomy weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment