Sunday, February 3, 2013

blowing kisses your way

The month of February has always been extra-special because it is my birthday month. Yay for month long celebrations - I know I am not the only one who does this!

Not only is it my birthday month, but it was also my anniversary yesterday. We celebrated at Bonefish Grill (owners of Outback Steakhouse). If you haven't been there, you should definitely drop the extra cash and splurge. It is an excellent restaurant with fantastic service. On Wednesday nights they have $5 bang bang shrimp special (regularly priced at 9.5). 



So this is super cheesy, but I saw the idea on Pinterest and couldn't resist. Of course the girl in the  picture on Pinterest was five and had everything going for her....my copy isn't anything as cute.


Anyways, wishing you guys a fantastic month of February. I will be milking it for all it is worth! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment