Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Knaughty Knits

Clever title, right? Ms. Lauren Tarr gets full credit, as well as credit for these awesome pictures. She literally has the cutest little sayings (titles I guess) for all things. She should apply to name nail polishes and lipsticks and Crayons! 

Any who, outfit post again on this wonderful hump day. Glad Wednesday is over. Two days left until I can claim the weekend! This outfit was (somewhat) inspired from Rayna's (Connie Britton) outfits from Nashville. I LUV that show. (New episode on tonight! Yay!). Her hair is always gorgeous, and she wears the cutest outfits, not to mention the hat she borrowed from Liam (Michiel Huisman) in one of the more recent episodes. He is so hot!

Now, I know that I am a terrible repeat offender on my Steve Madden Boots but they match with everything, are extremely comfortable, and make me feel awesome. So you'll have to put up with me (and my boots) until Florida's warm weather really begins (or I happen to get new boots, I have my eye on quite a few!).






hat: borrowed / sweatshirt: goodwill / shorts: goodwill / fishnets: target / necklace: lucky brand / socks: target / boots: steve madden / lipstick: mix of mac and revlon / bracelets: acquired over time / ring: Waldo Flea Market

Happy Wednesday everyone! Looking forward to the weekend! Be safe and remember that imitation is the best form of flattery. Carve your own path and be who you want to be, not who someone else wants you to be. 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment