Friday, February 8, 2013

happy early birthday to me

So I just bought this little baby! As an early birthday present to me of course....how else to justify buying it. Oh man do I love February.



It is a Canon 50mm F/1.8 II. I bought it from a local photographer, but you can find one from Amazon. Make sure to shop around because I am sure you can get a better deal than Amazon, I did :)

Anyways, super excited to try this baby out tomorrow! I'll update with photos soon! Happy Friday everyone, hope you made a great start to your weekend.

I know my weekend is going to be fantastic! xoxoxo

PS - I want to get an accurate measurement on the number of people who read my blog. To do so I would love if you guys would follow me! The follow button is on the right side of the picture above. Please & thank you!

1 comment: