Monday, February 4, 2013

behind the scenes

As promised, more photos from my weekend volunteering on A Fool's Gold. 


James, Lauren, Devin & James


Job - one of the kindest people I know.


Green screen!


The camera.


Elliot is the Director of Photography (DP).


Devin Mills


James Wellington


Some of the cutest extras on set.




James and Job.


James, Lauren and Devin.


This is one of the funniest scenes in the movie. Jeff & Devin.


James Wellington - a hilarious actor!


Using the dolly on track.


I love volunteering. It is an awesome experience and I always learn so much. Thanks to those that ask me to volunteer!

Volunteering isn't always about learning, it is about meeting people and making connections. It isn't necessarily about what you know it is about who you know. Making friends (like Devin Mills and James Wellington) is something to take away from this experience and could help me sometime in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment