Monday, January 14, 2013

weekend recap


Had a pretty relaxing weekend getting things done. I finally got all my school work in order. What a relief! Also just enjoying my four day weekends and being able to partake in the simple things in life. So here is a summary (in pictures of course) of what I did this weekend. Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend as well! xx


Lauren being the lovely model as always. Sock buns are all the rage these days. Wish I could get all of my layers to cooperate with the trend.


I made an apple peanut butter banana sandwich this weekend. Healthy right? The chocolate chips just gave some extra crunch :)


Felt super hipster / creative this weekend. I love how this photo is off kilter, out of focus, and no face. Plus the lines of light just add extra dimension. 


Also love the idea of a homemade polaroid without it actually being a polaroid at all. This would be a cool photo booth at a wedding (anyone seen those on Pinterest?)

These are my latest photos from my 365 project. You can keep up with me day by day here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I followed you on GFC and commented on your latest blog post! Cannot wait to start perusing your blog even more :)

    ReplyDelete