Saturday, January 19, 2013

it's all in the details

My date night outfit (from last night) - we went to see Zero Dark Thirty. It was amazingly awesome. I can't wait to read the book now! (I know I did it backwards, but Kathryn Bigelow directed the movie - I just couldn't put off seeing it any longer!)


Love this scarf (from Old Navy - last seasons). Shirt is from Target. Super cheap and super comfortable! Also this is my new favorite Mac Lipstick (got it for Christmas from my amazing-trying-to-get-me-addicted-to-Mac-cousin Jennifer!) called Cream Cup. Perfectly subtle pink.

The weather was gorgeous today. Cold but not miserable cold. Perfect legging weather!






Leggings are from Target, the boots are Steve Madden and the leg warmers are hand knitted by my lovely Aunt Sharyl. I always get so many compliments when I wear them - I keep telling her she should start an Etsy shop!

I wonder how many of my readers could be her potential customers.....

These are pictures for my 365 project. Follow it daily on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment