Monday, January 7, 2013

change is in the air

As many of you have probably noticed my blog has a new look! I have wanted to do this for awhile now and decided to do this on my last day before spring semester classes begin (can you say hello Tuesday Thursday classes only!?). In the next couple of days I will have links to other pages for contacting me, hiring me, and information to get to know me better. Also, things may continue to be tweaked a little as I find the perfect webpage layout for me.

I am super excited about the new year and the new me. I am hoping to expand myself a little to increase my knowledge about all things. I want to not only grow as a person but as a photographer as well and I hope to vastly expand my portfolio. This may or may not include a side business. Hey, a poor college student has to make money somehow. So if you are interested in hiring me to photograph you or a family member please stay tuned!

Thanks to all those who read my blog. Love you to pieces. Hope everyone had a fantastic monday  and a fantastic rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment