Friday, June 21, 2013

On Lake Luntz

Lauren and I got all dressed up for one last photo shoot before I headed down to Boca. In these photos we are wearing our awesome finds at the Outlet Malls we visited the other day. These photos are taken directly behind her house on Lake Luntz. She has a pool and a lake! Supah cool.

BTW: Lauren should officially be a model. Her photos are awesome. Mine look like I am trying too hard - hence the reason why I prefer to be behind the camera rather than in front of it.

So I'll grace you with her gorgeous photos first and then you can ignore mine.

Also, super excited with my $8 dress from Express! Annnnnd, Lauren gave me back her headband that I turned necklace. Yahhhh buddy. Favorite accessory.




Aren't her earrings gorgeous? Lauren is now a merchandiser for Chole + Isabel. You can shop her boutique at this address: http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/laurentarr.

You can also like her page on Facebook and follow her on Twitter

Don't forget to check out her blog to see all of her style posts.



This is another piece from her Chole + Isabel Collection. Don't forget to shop her boutique here: http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/laurentarr






Lauren's Outfit Details: Dress (with belt): F21 / Shoes: Target / Lipstick: Palladio "Surely Pink" / Earrings and Bracelet: http://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/laurentarr

My Outfit Details: Dress: Express Last Hurrah ($8) / Sandals: Target / Watch: Lucky Brand / Necklace: Target / Lipstick: Mac Chatterbox with Creme Cup on top

Thanks for following along! Happy Weekend :)

Insta Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment