Wednesday, June 5, 2013

let's play ketchup

Oh my goodness. I have been a terrible blogger lately I know. With summer classes, family, a job, etc. It has just been hard to find the time :( I am going to get better, I promise. Next week I will have posts everyday, even if it is just only one photo! I have a great project planned that I cannot wait to start.

So for todays post, I am working backwards in time. Most of these photos I have taken in the past two months (I am still doing my 365 project, just not posting them). I know this is a random lifestyle blog and I am extremely happy to all of my readers. Now I have a serious question for you.

Know anyone who wants their photos taken? Yeah? Good! I am extremely interested in building a portfolio. As you all know, I love taking photos, I receive tons of compliments on my photos and I would love to seriously begin some sort of business with photography.

Now, if you know someone interested in having their photos taken, please have them contact me. I am more so interested in building my portfolio right now than anything, so these photos would be pretty much close to free.

Again, please have them contact me! 

juliarayphotography@gmail.com with "photo session" in the subject line.

Thanks to everyone willing to help me out in advance. I really really appreciate it.

Back to the point of this post.


Austin and Blake. You saw him featured last month in head-to-toe lacrosse gear. 


We finally finished the projects we had going on around our house. 


These "projects" included painting the house, sanding and refinishing the porch, and it just goes on from there. So glad we are done!


Me playing around with the functions on my camera.

So I look AWKWARD in all of the photos below. Oh well. Makes the graduates look even better! Went to the PK 2K13 graduation. I got to stand up as an alumni! Yah buddy.


Ben Foster and I.


Mom, Ben and Mrs. Belinda.


Katie O'dell and I.


ERRRRIKA!!!! She graduated last year, and is back from Spain and I was so happy to get see her!


Got to finally celebrate dad's birthday with him. Absolute best part was the CAKE.


^^^^best photo of the year. I mean. This is us. Right here. In the snap of a photo (totally cliche, oh well).


Ya know, who doesn't love a good flower picture?

Please email me if you need/want photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment