Friday, June 14, 2013

atlantic beach


We are camping at the beach for Father's Day Weekend! Our friends Christan, Caroline, and Stan are visiting us this lovely weekend. Went surfing today, granted I haven't surfed in years and I still managed to get up a few times (on nonexistent waves).


Surfing with my Father


The sky looked awesome today!


Caroline



Christan caught so many waves today!


Austin, Christan, and Caroline




Caroline, Austin, Christan










^^^see I did get up! :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Father's Day Weekend!

outfit details: Shirt: Target / Shorts: Vintage / Swimsuit: Old Navy / Sunglasses: Dragon Alliance / Surfboard: Honey Surfboards / Hat: Ocean Minded


If interested please follow my blog -> blue button that says Join This Site

No comments:

Post a Comment