Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Austin Lane




Everyone who says I have blue eyes, obviously hasn't met my bro. He has the bluest eyes and the longest lashes. Way to make girls swoooon. I am happy to be spending time at home with him this summer! Love this little guy.

Also, anyone big into editing photos in Photoshop check out alexbeadonphotography.com - She has a couple free actions she gives away and I received them. They are used on these two photos. Honestly, I want to learn how she creates actions so I can use my own creativity rather than buy hers, but they sure add depth to a photo!

Here is a nice way to sum up what a Photoshop Action is: http://www.mcpactions.com/blog/2010/03/01/what-are-photoshop-actions/

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week (I am, Camp Blue Wave started on Monday). Hopefully I'll have another blog post before the weekend. 

Until then!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment