Sunday, December 23, 2012

Outfit Post

Wanted to share my throw together outfit. My mom even complimented me as she took these pictures. What I love the most about this outfit is that my hair still looks wonderful after curling it yesterday and sleeping on it!



Ring is from JCPennys, Bracelet is from Stein Mart - they do not have it listed online. Both items were on sale and early Christmas presents to myself. Love them!


The silver ring, on the other hand, I found at the Waldo Flea Market for $1! It is so perfect and already has the worn in look. The purse is Liz Claiborne found in my mom's closet as well as the snowman scarf. Tis the season. My nail polish is from Nicole by OPI called Razzle Dazzle.


Shirt is from Levi's found in my mom's closet. Boots and leggings are from Target. My leg warmers are hand knitted by my Aunt Sharyl. I cannot remember where I got my sunglasses - I always receive so many compliments on them though.


Merry Christmas y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment