Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringin' in the New Year

So this holiday season has been awesome! Filled with family, friends and LOTS of food. So I started working out regularly again. I used to visit www.bodyrock.tv for daily workouts, but they recently started a new website: www.dailyhiit.com. Not a big fan of their new site yet (or workouts) so I made my own.

3 rounds of 50 seconds workout with a ten second rest
  • burpee + tuck jump + press up
  • squats + press up 
  • switch lunges
  • mountain climbers

Following my workout I created my own protein shake (using my dad's handy dandy recipe - thanks Dad!)


Protein Shake Ingredients:
  • almond milk
  • handful of spinach
  • drizzle of honey
  • mixed fruit - the frozen bags from Publix
  • scoop of peanut butter
  • scoop of yogurt
  • whole banana
  • 5-7 ice cubes
  • and water (only if needed)


I basically just throw whatever amounts I feel like in, but the more milk and yogurt you add the more there is. For a single serving, you don't need much of either.



Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment