Thursday, November 28, 2013

turkey day








I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did! My dad and I started out the day at the local Turkey Trot. We did the two mile race (they only had the two mile or a 10k and I am not in shape to do a 10k.) Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, my whole family comes to my house and we visit and talk and eat. Catching up on the year and talking about plans for the future. Plus I get to take a family photo, which is my favorite part. It is so fun to look back and see how much we change. (Plus, they make for wonderful TBT's lol.) I took tons of cute photos of Kylie that I cannot wait to share. So look out for those in the near future. Although, she always looks cute! How cute is her little face in that photo above?

Safe travels this weekend 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment