Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tom Brown Park





So I had a super busy day today, and I have a super busy day planned tomorrow including a session (YAY!). These photos are from last week when Mar and I went location scouting. This is at Tom Brown Park - if you live in Tallahassee, you guys should definitely check it out sometime! I am hoping to edit a couple of photos from my session with Erika tonight, and have a sneak preview (most likely on Thursday) of my session tomorrow!

Thanks guys for keeping up with me. My blog is finally, finally starting to get noticed by more and more clients and I hope that Julia Ray Photography will begin doing even more sessions! So, if you want to book a holiday session please email me so we can set that up. Things are looking up from here.

XOXO Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment