Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday part 3


Hi! So glad you could stop by today. I made another tutorial in Photoshop about using the Pen Tool. This tool is extremely handy but takes a little practice to get the hang of it. As you can see, I changed the color of the image and I did this all by using the Pen Tool to select different parts of my image. If you have any questions, need clarification, or any suggestions for tutorials please comment below. Thanks for following along! Also, please share by pinning my image!


Disclaimer: Using the Pen Tool is just one of many different ways to edit this photo and any other photo for that matter. I am not saying this is the best way, just one way.

Final Product:


PS that gorgeous bracelet can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment