Thursday, October 17, 2013

home sweet home







Sorry for not posting yesterday! I went home Tuesday evening to see my brother at his Senior Night Football Game (senior aka eighth grader on the middle school team). Unfortunately they lost, but Austin had a great pick, and two awesome tackles. I am so glad I was able to go see him play his last middle school game!

I have other awesome photos for you next week sometime. Everyone will be drooling I promise!

PS: these pictures are blurry because I had my 75-300 lens on with the lowest Fstop at 5.0 and no tripod. Therefore my shutter speed was lower than 1/25 most of the time resulting in blurriness. I strongly suggest a tripod - I'm saving up for a monopod (tripod with only one leg). You see these a lot at college football games. Anywho - that is my tip of the day!

Have a wonderful Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment