Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Tree Shopping

So we went Christmas Tree Shopping and ended up at a Cut-Your-Own-Tree Farm. How exciting! First time any of us had ever done it.

Chynna with the saw and Lauren with the tree measurer (?)


So photogenic!


Scoping out the trees - I am pretty sure we looked at every tree out there. And let me tell you, we got the best tree they had to offer.


Me pretty much dwarfing the tree :)


The Ranger they let us (me) drive.



Yeah, I am so cool!


Aren't the trees beautiful? I want to own a tree farm!


Gorgeous view.



The tree we finally picked, after much deliberation! Tis a beauty!


Chynna sawing away at the tree.


Love her ring!





Lauren taking a turn.



The adorable face that greeted us. I want a puppy!


How it looks all set up :) Hopefully we will have ornaments soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment