Monday, May 6, 2013

home for the summah

School is out for the summah! Thank goodness. I am ready for a well needed break (op except I have a 12 week summer class. Joy to the world).

With finals behind me, the drive from Tallahassee to Gainesville over, my suitcases unpacked - I feel as if I can finally breathe. My room is (somewhat) in order, and I am set-up in my makeshift office (a corner of my room) to go through the thousands of pictures that await me.

I have started with the photos that I have taken most recently. (Ahem, yesterday).

Reunited with the family and it feels so good! These folks have always and will always continue to support me! Thanks a bunches. Love ya.


Snapping this photo was surprisingly easy. Apparently we were all in a great mood. (We only had to take three.) For anyone out there who never has someone to take a family portrait - self timers are easy. Simply set up a tripod and designate your most unwilling child to run back and forth from the camera to his place in front of the camera. Easy way to make something miserable to something fun, for he is playing against the camera.

Yesterday, I took my brother to his LAX game. It was really exciting! Plus I got to practice my photography skills. Win-win I should say.

PK won 10-2. Austin scored 4 of those goals. YAY!








Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment