Thursday, May 2, 2013

day trip

I finalized this video from the other day when Lauren and I went on a photoshoot adventure. Ya know, bored college students making their impact (or some version of what they believe to be impactful) on the world.

This is one of my favorite summer songs. Something about the beat, and the lyrics make it perfect for summer weather. I have certain songs that I like at certain times of the year. Not sure if anyone else has that preference or not.

Music Selection is Daylight by Matt & Kim


Good news, today at 3:30 began my official summer vacay. Oh except for that thing I start on Monday.....whats it called? I can't seem to remember....Oh, now I do. My summer job.

And then a week later, my online summer class. But hey, a girl can pretend she's going to Boca for the summer instead of stuck as far inland as you can possibly get in Florida. Oh well. I'll survive. You gotta make money to spend money. (But my plan is to save all my money. One day I will buy myself a brand new jeep.)

Hope everyone has a fantabulous month of May and then summer really begins!

XOXO 

see you at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment